Sunday, January 18, 2009

Thankful in times like these

This will be a rough year in America I can tell already...I think everyday I am hearing about one more company that is laying off employees or even going bankrupt. Dustin and I are both so very fortunate at this time to have jobs (I pray that it stays that way)! I am especially thankful since I just got back from my work National Meeting in Orlando. I have such awesome friends that I work with and I really love what I do so much. We had an awesome meeting and I think there are so many things to look forward to in 2009. I was super pumped that we got rewarded with an itouch at the meeting...I have been wanting an iphone like crazy, so lucky for me I was able to exchange the itouch once I got back to Austin and get an iphone instead! It is so addictive to have such access with you wherever you go. I love it! The meeting started on Monday and went until Friday, but a few of us went in a day early to go out with our friend Julie and celebrate her pending nuptials in May. We had a great time! Tomorrow it is back to the field...I love when I get back after a work meeting and am "drunk" on the koolaid! Next weekend my family may be coming down for a visit- need to celebrate Christmas finally!
Nicole & I at Oceanaire

My girls- Nicole & Julie

Sommer, Elizabeth & me

Kori & me

Adventure Island in Orlando


No comments: