Thursday, January 14, 2010

A New Year/Decade is here!

Gosh I feel like it was just yesterday that Y2K was here! The holidays were very good to us this year and we had safe travels to see all of our family. We started out down in Kingwood with Dustin's side and then on Christmas morning we made the snowy trek north to OKC. It was a great 2 weeks!

The O's all together

Vegas & Chance enjoying the presents being opened

How Phillis & Michael surprised the kiddos about the upcoming family cruise!!!

The snowy drive to OKC. There were over 200+ stranded cars along I-35

Chance loving the snow!!!

Most of the fam at Shogun

My niece & nephew...gosh they are growing up fast!

Dustin & me

While we were in OKC I got to be a part of Lee Anne's surprise 30th Birthday!!! It was so great seeing her and her sweet boys

Sara & me
Back in Austin- on new years eve we went out with some friends for dinner at Sandra Bullock's restaurant in Austin...after seeing the movie Food, Inc. I appreciated the fact that all the veggies and meat served there are from local farmers and organic.
Dinner with Alvin & Alison at Bess Bistro

Too much fun (yes really) at Kelvin & Colten's house party

Us with Miss Denise :-)
Since this year the Big 12 was represented at the National Championship game (um that would be Texas) we decided to throw a Game watching party. We had a great night (some more than others...jk baby). I have loved seeing our friends already so much since 2010 started!
Rylan (our neighbor) loving on Chance during the difficult loss

Great pic after Dustin shaved his beard leaving just the stache...classic yet sexy dontcha think?

No comments: